Yesterday I finished the wheel, just on time for the exhibition! I spent all day basically creating the reinforcement of the base which needed to be much more sturdy to support many people running. Furthermore, I had to fix the bike to the wheel, which I made in the very end thanks to the support of the technicians of the 3D workshop and my tutors Tom and David, without them I couldn’t have made it on time for the beginning of the show.


The show went well, many people running on the wheel, some of them too fast and fell badly, but no serious injuries were reported 😛

In the next days I’m going to film some people running on it and then edit them together in a short film. I don’t think the video will be ready before two and three months though. I’m going to take some time off.